- Easy to light
- 4 x packs per bag
- Steady heat output
- No mess, no fuss
- Easy to store
This instant light charcoal is the easiest way to get your BBQ started this summer.
Each 6kg bag contains 4 x individual packs, and you simply light the paper of the pack to get the BBQ started. Once lit, the charcoal will be ready to use in 15 - 20 minutes.
Save 20% on these best selling fire starters!
- Easy to start a fire
- Low moisture
- Clean soft wood
- Great price
- Approx. 4kg
Using kindling is the easiest way to start your fire. The low moisture content of our kindling means you only need a couple of sticks to get your fire off to a great start.
- Leading brand Firelighters
- Individually wrapped
- Easy to use
- No lasting smell
Tiger Tim firelighters are made by a leading brand, the firelighters are easy to use and typically stay lit for approx. 4 minutes.
They are individually wrapped, with 18 firelighters per pack. In our opinion, using these firelighters is the easiest way to start a fire.
- Low Cost Firelighters
- Easy to Light
- Easy to store
- Manufactured by Tiger Tim
These firelighters are manufactured by leading manufacturer, Tiger Tim. These firelighters are a low cost way to start your fire, and each pack can be separated into 15 individual firelighters.
Instant light charcoal is the easy, hassle free way to get your BBQ going this summer. Each bag contains 4 x 1.5 kg packs of instant charcoal, giving you 4 uses per bag.
This conveniently packed charcoal does not require any lighter fluid, or firelighters. What’s more, you don’t get your hands dirty using this product as you just need to light the paper that the charcoal is wrapped in.
This product is considered to be a cleaner, safer and hassle free charcoal product. Once the bag is lit, this charcoal will be ready to cook on in 15 – 20 minutes, and will burn for approximately 2 hours, giving off a consistent heat.
How to use:
To use, open the bag and select one of the instant light charcoal packs. Then simply place this bag in your barbecue. Light with a match or lighter, and you will be ready to cook in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Before adding any food onto your BBQ, it is important to wait until the charcoal chunks are properly lit and ready to use. If the charcoal pieces are black, grey or giving off big flames, the charcoal is not yet ready to be used. The coals will be ready to cook on when they are an ashy white colour, with red centres.
- Consider what you are cooking when arranging the coals. Foods such as burgers, hot dogs, steaks and chicken breasts cook well on direct heat (directly above the coals), because they have a relatively quick cooking time. Large pieces of food, with longer cooking times cook better from an indirect heat. For an indirect heat, arrange your coals across only half of the BBQ. This allows you to use the other half to cook food with a longer cooking time (indirect heat).
- Keep the lid of the BBQ closed as much as possible, opening the lid adds extra oxygen to the coals which causes them to burn hotter, and quicker. This is important when cooking food that has a longer cooking period, particularly over an indirect heat. Lift up the lid to check the progress of how the food is cooking, but where possible, keep the lid closed for a more consistent heat output.
- Easy to use, just light the bag
- Ready to cook in 15 – 20 minutes
- 2 hour cooking time
- Convenient and reliable to use
- Will not taint food
- No firelighters or lighter fluid required
Multi Buy Discounts
1 Bag , 10 Bags, 20 Bags, 40 Bags - Full Pallet Discounted Price ,
Delivery & returns
Our website will calculate the amount of product in your shopping cart upon checkout. You are able to order any product, in the quantities that you need. If a delivery charge is applicable, this will be calculated based on the pallet size that is needed to deliver your order.
Fitzpatrick Fuels deliver to most areas in the UK. If your delivery address is in the Kirklees or Calderdale area, your products will be delivered on a small vehicle (3.5 tonne of 7 tonne truck) with crane off facilities. Our drivers will drop the product where reasonably instructed. Please inform us of any delivery instructions, or restrictions. Local delivery can be expected within 3 - 5 working days. You will be given a delivery day confirmation once your order has been processed.
If you live outside of the Kirklees or Calderdale area, your order will be delivered by our transport company, Palletways. Palletways will deliver your goods in a heavy goods vehicle, and leave the pallet on the roadside. It is your responsibility to inform us if you require a smaller vehicle, and have any delivery restrictions. Delivery can be expected within 3 - 7 working days. You will be given a delivery day once your order has been processed.
For more information, please see our Deliveries page.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days to arrange a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to return the order of goods and we will refund you the cost of the product order within 30 days. We are unable to refund you for the cost of return.
Returning goods must not have been used in any way, be unmarked and free from blemishes, and must be returned in a saleable condition. For a more detailed explanation of our returns policy, please see our Returns page.