- Corrosion & heat resistant finish
- Multi-purpose use
- Matt black finish
The Gallery Ultra High-Temperature Matt Black Paint gives a corrosion & heat resistant finish. It is suitable for use on stoves, grates, fireplaces, wood or multi-fuel appliances, firebacks and baskets, pipes, flues, BBQ's and other general DIY and automotive tasks.
Directions for use:
- Ensure the surface to be treated has cooled before starting
- Remove all old paint, rust, and dirt
- Degrease and check the surface is dry before spraying
- Mask all areas not to be painted. If painting is performed in situ, mask off areas that do not require painting, cover soft furnishings and ventilate the room. Leave protective covers down for at least an hour after painting.
- Before spraying, and between bursts, shake can vigorously for one minute
- Paint must be applied thinly and evenly, 2 - 3 layers are better than one thick coat
- After use, to prevent the nozzle blocking, invert the can and spray for a few seconds
- Allow 2 - 3 hours between each coat to allow the paint to cure
- Allow 24 hours before lighting a fire
We deliver throughout Huddersfield & most of Halifax on our own delivery vehicles, with no charge. To check whether you fall within our free delivery area, you can enter your postcode on our checkout page.
We aim to deliver locally within 3 - 5 working days, you’ll get a confirmation of a delivery day via email once you have placed your order.
If you have any delivery instructions, please email us prior to your delivery. We always try to make the delivery as easy as possible and leave the goods where convenient for you. Our delivery vehicles have crane-off facilities to offload bulk logs & crates. Please note, bulk bags & crates of logs cannot be carried up flights of stairs or moved across uneven ground. For more information, please look at our deliveries page.
If you live outside of our free delivery area, your order will be delivered via the pallet network. There will be a fixed delivery charge, which you can find on the checkout page when entering the delivery postcode.
Delivery via the pallet network should be made within 3 - 10 working days. The driver will offload the pallet with a pallet truck, and leave the order curbside. Please refer to our deliveries page to make sure this method will be suitable for you, before placing your order.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days to arrange a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to return the order of goods and we will refund you the cost of the product order within 30 days. We are unable to refund you for the cost of return.
Returning goods must not have been used in any way, be unmarked and free from blemishes, and must be returned in a saleable condition. For a more detailed explanation of our returns policy, please see our Returns page.