- Corrosion & heat resistant finish
- Multi-purpose use
- Matt black finish
The Gallery Ultra High-Temperature Matt Black Paint gives a corrosion & heat resistant finish. It is suitable for use on stoves, grates, fireplaces, wood or multi-fuel appliances, firebacks and baskets, pipes, flues, BBQ's and other general DIY and automotive tasks.
Directions for use:
- Ensure the surface to be treated has cooled before starting
- Remove all old paint, rust, and dirt
- Degrease and check the surface is dry before spraying
- Mask all areas not to be painted. If painting is performed in situ, mask off areas that do not require painting, cover soft furnishings and ventilate the room. Leave protective covers down for at least an hour after painting.
- Before spraying, and between bursts, shake can vigorously for one minute
- Paint must be applied thinly and evenly, 2 - 3 layers are better than one thick coat
- After use, to prevent the nozzle blocking, invert the can and spray for a few seconds
- Allow 2 - 3 hours between each coat to allow the paint to cure
- Allow 24 hours before lighting a fire
Our website will calculate the amount of product in your shopping cart upon checkout. You are able to order any product, in the quantities that you need. If a delivery charge is applicable, this will be calculated based on the pallet size that is needed to deliver your order.
Fitzpatrick Fuels deliver to most areas in the UK. If your delivery address is in the Kirklees or Calderdale area, your products will be delivered on a small vehicle (3.5 tonne of 7 tonne truck) with crane off facilities. Our drivers will drop the product where reasonably instructed. Please inform us of any delivery instructions, or restrictions. Local delivery can be expected within 3 - 5 working days. You will be given a delivery day confirmation once your order has been processed.
If you live outside of the Kirklees or Calderdale area, your order will be delivered by our transport company, Palletways. Palletways will deliver your goods in a heavy goods vehicle, and leave the pallet on the roadside. It is your responsibility to inform us if you require a smaller vehicle, and have any delivery restrictions. Delivery can be expected within 3 - 7 working days. You will be given a delivery day once your order has been processed.
For more information, please see our Deliveries page.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days to arrange a refund. It is the customer's responsibility to return the order of goods and we will refund you the cost of the product order within 30 days. We are unable to refund you for the cost of return.
Returning goods must not have been used in any way, be unmarked and free from blemishes, and must be returned in a saleable condition. For a more detailed explanation of our returns policy, please see our Returns page.