- Eco-Friendly Litter
- Super Absorbent
- Natural Odour Control
- Naturally controls odours
- Absorbs quickly & effectively
- 100% Biodegradable
- Low dust
- Natural Pine Smell
Natural wood pellet cat litter
Wood pellets are emerging as a popular alternative to traditional litter materials, like clay or silica, for your cat tray.
It’s easy to understand why.
Are wood pellets good for cat litter?
In short, yes they are!
Here are several reasons why you might want to stock your litter box with them:
· They absorb moisture quickly and effectively
· Wood pellets are natural products, produced from recycled materials and without adding chemicals, which are both fully biodegradable and environment-friendly
· Easy odour control; the fresh and pleasant scent from wood, such as pine, neutralises the smell of a cat’s urine
· Fitzpatrick Fuels’ versatile high-quality natural wood pellets, sold in recyclable 20kg (approximately 40L) plastic bags, are an affordable option compared to a pet store’s prices
· Wood pellets are easy to dispose of and often compostable
Is tofu cat litter any good?
We think so.
Our Bioline Natural Tofu Cat Litter is a more than viable substitute, particularly for environment-conscious cat owners. It shares the same high-absorbency and odour control characteristics as wood pellets, and comes from natural plant residues that are non-toxic and free from synthetic residues or additives.
As your preferred professional supplier based in West Yorkshire, we provide high-quality products at low prices.
If you have any questions about our animal bedding products, or would like advice, then please ask.
Complete the enquiry form on the contact us page or call us on (01484) 653 768.